What are Dental Implants
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root replacement and is used in prosthetic dentistry to support restorations that resemble a tooth or group of teeth.
ABOUT DENTAL IMPLANTS:-
- - A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that an Oral Implantologist places into the jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge.
- - Dental implants are actually more tooth saving than traditional bridgework.
- - Implants do not rely on neighbouring teeth for support.
What Dental Implants Can Do?
- - Replace one or more teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- - Support a bridge and eliminate the need for a removable partial denture.
- - Provide support for a denture, making it more secure and comfortable.